How do I return an item?

Please contact us by e-mail or phone before shipping items for return or exchange.

Return Policy:
We accept product returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Customers are responsible for return/exchange shipping costs.
We charge a small 5% re-stocking fee to cover bank fees incurred with refunds. The other 95% of the cost of the goods refunded upon return.
Returns of non-defective items which qualified for Free Shipping will be refunded less our outbound shipping costs and 5% re-stocking fees.
Exchanges / Returns from the United States must be shipped via US Postal Service. Any courier packaged will not be accepted.
*We can only accept returns on bedding products if the item is unused and still in it's original packaging.

Sheepskin is a natural product. Slight irregularities and variations may occur in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of natural sheepskin products and add to the authenticity and character of our products.
Sign Up for our Newsletter:

Receive exclusive offers and the occasional Newsletter by email:

DOMAIN is a Volusion Secure Site
Follow Us
We Accept
DOMAIN accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover card and Paypal
  • Customer Service
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Questions? Call Us!
  • Toll-Free 1-800-667-2261
  • Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm PST